Amaranth & Polenta Porridge
Updated: Jun 14, 2018
Categories Breakfast Gluten Free
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 40 minutes
Yields 4 servings
3 cups water
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup polenta
1/2 cup amaranth
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup pine nuts
1-2 tbsps honey
1/4 cup milk (or non-dairy milk)
1. Put the water into a pot with the salt.
2. Bring saltwater to a boil.
3. Add the polenta and amaranth.
4. Reduce heat and simmer, cover for about 30 minutes, and stir occasionally.
5. After 20 minutes, add in cranberries and stir.
6. When porridge is soft and creamy, remove from heat.
7. Add pine nuts, honey, and milk and enjoy!